Eating healthy every meal of the day can be difficult, especially during the holiday season. If you're looking for a reset, try this detox-friendly turmeric soup! Made with our Fortified Turmeric Powder, it is packed with antioxidants that can support a healthy digestive system.* This hearty soup is made with only nutrient-rich foods, and does not contain any dairy or gluten. Topped with crunchy cauliflower, it's the perfect dish for cold winter nights.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood™ Ginger Powder
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons FeelGood™ Fortified Turmeric Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat avocado oil and add onion, garlic and ginger powder. Cook of medium high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sweet potato, carrots, fortified turmeric powder, cayenne and salt to taste.
- Pour in vegetable broth and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, the reduce heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Use an immersion blender to blend until smooth. Add juice from one lime. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with spiced croutons!
- Half a head of cauliflower, cut into tiny bits
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Fortified Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of cayenne
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until roasted.