Our organic elderberry powder is very versatile. It can be added to smoothies and baked goods, and can be used to make a tasty syrup you can drizzle over your pancakes, waffles and oatmeal. You can have a spoonful of this elderberry syrup daily for an immune boost. Elderberry is packed full of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins and may help prevent and ease cold symptoms.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 tablespoons Elderberry Powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar.
- Add all ingredients to a pot and stir together. Bring to a boil.
- Add agave nectar to boiling mixture. Stir to make sure it gets mixed in well.
- Let syrup cool and store in mason jar with a tight lid in the fridge.