This peanut butter sauce is creamy and flavorful, plus it has FeelGood Turmeric Powder for a superfood boost. Turmeric is rich in curcumin, which is a strong antioxidant. This sauce is quick and easy to make, and can be served over anything you would like. This dish is perfect on cold winter nights.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Juice from half a lime
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Turmeric Powder
- Siracha to taste
- Add all ingredients to medium sized pot and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour over chicken, or vegetables over rice.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. Use whisk to combine again before use.