Need a pick-me-up in the middle of the day? These matcha tea bites are naturally caffeinated and packed with antioxidants. Matcha is also rich in L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to promote a positive mood.* Nutritious and vegan, these bite sized snacks will give you a great boost.
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup FeelGood Matcha Tea Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 15 pitted dates
- Add almond and coconut flour, shredded coconut and matcha tea powder to food processor and mix together.
- Add in vanilla extract, maple syrup and pitted dates. Blend until combined.
- Roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator in Tupperware for up to four days.