These sweet lemon bars have a healthy twist. Packed with FeelGood Camu Camu Powder, they are high in vitamin C and may help fight inflammation. This dessert is quick to make and goes great with some afternoon tea.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood Camu Camu Powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Juice and zest from one lemon
- Add sugar, flour and butter to food processor until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottle of greased or lined 9x9 pan until it makes a crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add baking powder, salt, camu camu powder, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and zest to food processor. Mix until well combined.
- Pour over baked crust and put back into the oven for 25 minutes