Give your morning cup of coffee a delicious fall taste with this pumpkin pie coffee creamer. Made with Coconut MCT Oil Powder, this creamer gives you a boost of fatty acids that will keep you energized throughout your day. It has a creamy rich taste, and will also help curb your appetite! This homemade creamer will become your go-to for chilly autumn mornings.
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon Coconut MCT Oil Powder
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar and whisk together. Keep refrigerated.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.