You know a drink is good when it's been enjoyed for centuries! Golden Milk is a popular Indian beverage that is perfect to enjoy on a cold evening. Made with fortified turmeric powder, this beverage is a great source of curcuminoids. Here's how to make a simple cup of Golden Milk at home.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon FeelGood Fortified Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Honey or agave to taste
- Add all ingredients to small saucepan and whisk together.
- Heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Add to mug and whisk or froth. Enjoy!