A delicious and highly nutritious vegan curry dish! This would be a great dish to bring as a side to dinner parties and to have around as a snack or entrée, and it’s especially great as leftovers.
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 TBSP ORGANIC TURMERIC POWDER
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 TBSP garam masala
- 2-inch fresh ginger diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas
- 14 oz tomatoes quartered (or canned)
- 11 oz sweet potato, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 oz broccoli
- 4 frozen peas
- 1/2 oz fresh coriander
- In a deep pan add the coconut oil, white onion, garlic, fresh turmeric, cumin, garam masala and ginger and sauté on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the spices are completely coating the rest and starting to dry out.
- Add the coconut milk, chopped tomatoes and leave on a medium heat with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and leave with the lid on for another 7 minutes.
- Take the lid off and add the green beans, broccoli, and peas and leave for 3 minutes until they become soft.
- Take off the heat when all vegetables are soft and stir in the fresh coriander. Serve with brown rice and garnish with coriander.
Leave a comment