A delicious and highly nutritious vegan curry dish! This would be a great dish to bring as a side to dinner parties or enjoy as an entrée. This dish is especially great to have as leftovers. Made with FeelGood Organic Turmeric Powder, this dish is packed with antioxidants that can help boost the immune system.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric Root Powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2-inch fresh ginger diced
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 can chickpeas, thoroughly rinsed
- 14 ounce canned tomatoes
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- In a deep pan add the coconut oil, white onion, garlic, turmeric powder, cumin, garam masala and ginger and sauté on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until the spices are completely coating the rest and starting to dry out.
- Add the coconut milk, chickpeas and canned tomatoes. Stir to combine and leave on a medium heat with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and broccoli and leave with the lid on for another 7 minutes, until vegetables become soft.
- Take the lid off and add the green beans, broccoli, and peas and leave for 3 minutes until they become soft.
- Serve with brown rice and garnish with coriander.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.