Save money and enjoy a boost of superfoods with this simple chai latte recipe! Made with our organic Ashwagandha Powder, this hot beverage is packed with antioxidants. Ashwagandha is an ancient herb that has long been used to reduce stress and anxiety. This chai tea has a sweet and spicy taste, and is very creamy. It's also completely vegan!
- 2 cups plain oat milk
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Ashwagandha Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon FeelGood Ginger Powder
- 1 tea bag (English Breakfast or Earl Grey work)
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- In a large glass measuring cup, add in the oat milk, ashwagandha powder, cinnamon and ginger powder.
- Whisk together until well combined. Pour into small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once liquid is boiling, turn off the heat. Add in tea bag and seep for 3-5 minutes.
- Sweeten with agave until the right amount for you. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy your calming latte!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.