Who doesn't love ice cream on a hot day? This superfood chocolate ice cream recipe uses our organic Banana Powder, giving you a dessert packed nutrients like potassium and vitamin C. Having an ice cream maker is optional, this easy recipe can simply sit in your freezer and be ready in a few hours!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce can of condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons FeelGood™ Banana Powder
- Whisk heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add in condensed milk and mix together.
- Add in cocoa powder and banana powder and mix together.
- Add to an ice cream maker or freeze for four hours.
- Cool off with this perfect summer snack!