Get yourself ready for the day with a Matcha Tea Latte! This delicious drink is packed with antioxidants and l-theanine, an amino acid that may help reduce stress. Matcha tea is known to give an energy boost without the jitters, so if coffee makes you anxious, this drink might become your new favorite way to wake up!* This calming beverage is made with only a few ingredients and takes minutes to make. Plus, it can easily be made vegan with coconut of almond milk.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Matcha Tea Powder
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or honey
- Add hot water and matcha tea powder to a mug and whisk until there are no lumps. Let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat milk of choice in a saucepan or microwave. Add the warm milk to the mug and whisk to combine.
- Add sweetener of choice and whisk together. Use a handheld frother if you have one.