It's National Chili Day! Nothing beats a hot bowl of chili on a cold winter day. One of the best things about chili is how much variety there is. Whether you like beans, chicken, beef or veggies, this chili spice mix is the perfect finishing touch. Made with fortified turmeric, this superfood chili has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/8 cup paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon curcumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Fortified Turmeric Powder
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Mix as much as desired into your chili.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.