Eating raw cookie dough CAN be healthy! This edible cookie dough with Maca Root Powder is vegan, gluten free and easy to make. Maca root is a superfood known for boosting energy and stamina. This cookie dough will make a great afternoon snack that will energize you without the caffeine.
- 1 can rinsed and drained garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 spoonful nut butter of choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Maca Root Powder
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to blender or food processor and mix together.
- Scoop into a bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.