Eating raw cookie dough CAN be healthy! This edible cookie dough with organic Maca Root Powder is vegan, gluten free and easy to make. Maca root is a superfood known for boosting energy and stamina. This cookie dough will make a great afternoon snack that can help energize you without any caffeine.*
- 1 can rinsed and drained garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 spoonful nut butter of choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Maca Root Powder
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to blender or food processor and mix together.
- Scoop into a bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately or keep in an airtight contain in the refrigerator for up to one week.