Are you planning on having a barbecue over 4th of July weekend? Homemade BBQ sauce is a great addition to your grilled meats, baked beans and burgers. This simple recipe uses our fortified turmeric powder, giving you a superfood boost! Turmeric is rich in curcumin which has been shown to support a healthy immune system. This healthy barbecue sauce alternative is delicious and easy to make. You will never want to have store bought BBQ sauce again!
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood™ Fortified Turmeric Powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized pot and stir together.
- Bring mixture to a medium heat until simmering. Let mixture simmer to 10-15 minutes until nice and thick.
- Use sauce immediately or store in fridge for up to one week.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.