Raspberry leaves are packed with vitamins and minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium and vitamin C. Raspberry tea has long been used as a tonic to support digestive health. This whiskey sour recipe is made with tea from our organic raspberry leaves. It is easy to make and is a superfood cocktail you can FeelGood about drinking!
- 1/2 teaspoon FeelGood™ Raspberry Leaves
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 ounces whiskey of choice
- Place raspberry leaves in a tea infuser and add to hot water. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add raspberry tea, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice to a blender. Blend on high until ice is broken down and the mixture has a slushie consistency.
- Pour into a glass and top with whiskey of choice. Stir to combine and enjoy your refreshing cocktail!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.