Acai bowls are incredibly refreshing and delicious, but when ordered out, can be quiet expensive. This acai bowl recipe is easy to make at home, and a much more affordable. This simple smoothie bowl can be customized with your favorite toppings, but we're loving it with banana and granola.
- A ripe banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Acai Powder
- Handful of your favorite granola
- Cut up your banana and set half aside for your topping.
- Place the other half a banana, yogurt, berries, spinach, pomegranate juice and acai powder in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour into bowl and top with banana and granola, and any other toppings you might like. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.