Who doesn't love pancakes on a Sunday morning? This quick pancake recipe tastes like carrot cake! Made with our organic carrot juice powder, you'll enjoy extra antioxidants with your tasty breakfast. We used Bisquick and prepared according to the box instructions to make these fully pancakes in less than 30 minutes.
- Pancake mix of choice, follow box instructions
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Carrot Juice Powder
- Handful of walnuts (optional)
- Prepare pancake mix according to box instructions and add the rest of the ingredients to a large glass measuring cup and whisk together until it is smooth and there are no large lumps.
- Heat lightly oil skillet to medium-high and pour in battle, about 1/4 cup at a time.
- Once you see bubbles it is safe to flip your pancake and cook the other side until slightly brown.
- Serve your pancakes with butter, maple syrup, whipped cream and any other toppings you might enjoy!