We have your new favorite Matcha Monday recipe! This risotto is a quick and delicious recipe that uses our organic Matcha Tea Powder. Not only does matcha give your dish a delectable flavor, it can also help support energy levels and mental acuity.*
Substitute chicken broth for vegetable broth to make this dish vegetarian.
- 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
- 3/4 cup risotto
- 1 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Matcha Powder
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- Add onion, olive oil and garlic to a large pot. Cook until translucent, about five minutes.
- Add the dry risotto to the onion mixture and stir to combine. Add 1/2 cup broth and continue to stir until absorbed.
- Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time and stir until all liquid is absorbed.
- Add heavy cream, parmesan and matcha powder. Stir until combined.
- Top with fresh parsley and enjoy your delicious superfood risotto!