Your new favorite Matcha Monday recipe! This risotto is a quick and delicious recipe that uses our organic Matcha Tea Powder. This dish can easily become vegetarian! Matcha tea powder is packed with antioxidants and is shown to help promote focus and concentration.
- 1/2 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
- 3/4 cup risotto
- 1 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Matcha Powder
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- Add onion, olive oil and garlic to a large pot. Cook until translucent, about five minutes.
- Add the dry risotto to the onion mixture and stir to combine. Add 1/2 cup broth and continue to stir until absorbed.
- Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time and stir until all liquid is absorbed.
- Add heavy cream, parmesan and matcha powder. Stir until combined.
- Top with fresh parsley and enjoy your delicious superfood risotto!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.