Did you know March is National Peanut Month? These banana energy balls with peanut butter are a great way to celebrate! Made with our organic banana powder, they are loaded with potassium and fiber. These energy balls are quick to make and only have six ingredients. They are a great mid-day snack, or bring them on your next camping trip!
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons banana powder
- 2.5 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and serve immediately!
- Refrigerate extra energy balls in a sealed container for up to one week.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.