Did you know March is National Peanut Month? These banana energy balls with peanut butter are a great way to celebrate! Made with our organic banana powder, they are loaded with nutrients. These energy balls are quick to make and only have six ingredients. They are a great mid-day snack, or bring them on your next camping trip!
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey (or agave)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons FeelGood Banana Powder
- 2.5 cups oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and serve immediately.
- Refrigerate extra energy balls in a sealed container for up to one week.