Seasonal cocktails are a great way to mix things up! This simple drink recipe is made with our organic hibiscus flowers, giving you a delicious floral flavor. Hibiscus flowers are packed with antioxidants and are often used to make tea that relieves stomach discomfort. Enjoy this cocktail outside on a warm spring day!
- 3 strawberries
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood™ Hibiscus Flowers
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces St. Germain Elderberry Liqueur
- Muddle three strawberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Steep hibiscus in hot water for 5 minutes then strain the liquid into the shaker.
- Add cranberry juice and elderberry liqueur.
- Add about a cup of ice and shake away!
- Pour into a glass with ice and enjoy your spring cocktail!