Overnight oats are a simple and delicious breakfast option! This recipe is made with our organic Matcha Tea Powder. Matcha is a superfood that is packed full of antioxidants and adds natural caffeine to your diet. These overnight oats have a slightly sweet, earthy taste. It's a quick breakfast dish that will provide you with the nutrients and energy you need to start your day.
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons Matcha Tea Powder
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vegan vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup oats of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toppings of choice (granola, seeds, nuts or fruit)
- Combine hot water and matcha tea powder in glass jar. Stir well to combine.
- Add almond milk, vanilla extract and protein powder. Stir well to combine.
- Add oats and cinnamon. Stir well to combine.
- Add lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove lid and add toppings of choice. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.