Do you love drinking matcha? Do you also love eating guacamole? You can combine your loves with this easy matcha guacamole recipe. This delicious recipe uses our organic matcha tea powder and just a few other ingredients. It's a unique twist on the traditional recipe that brings you a superfood boost. Matcha is packed with antioxidants and other important vitamins and minerals.
This guacamole is vegan and gluten free, and is the perfect dip to bring to a party. Serve with chips, carrots and celery for a healthy snack.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 onion
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Matcha Tea Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocadoes in half and remove pits. Scoop out avocado flesh and add to medium sized bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add garlic and chipotle powder and continue to mash everything together.
- Finely cut up onion and tomato and stir into avocado mixture.
- Add matcha powder and orange juice and mix everything together.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy your healthy guacamole!
Note: The key to success is having perfectly ripe avocadoes. You can check by feeling the avocado, it should be slightly soft but not mushy. If you can easily peel off the stem cap, the avocado should be good to eat. Look for a darker brown color, but not too black or it could be overripe. Avocados are tricky, but taking the time to get the right about of ripeness will payoff with taste!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.