Acai berries have a delicious tart but sweet flavor and are packed with antioxidants. They're often used in smoothies and acai bowls, but there are many other ways to enjoy this amazing super-berry. Today we made these simple yogurt bites with our organic Acai Powder. They only have a few ingredients and make the perfect healthy afternoon snack.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood Acai Powder
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup granola of choice
- Stir yogurt and acai powder together in a bowl until well combined.
- Fill silicon molds or cupcake tins halfway with acai yogurt mixture.
- Top with pineapple chunks.
- Cover the pineapple chunks with yogurt mixture until tins are almost full.
- Sprinkle granola of choice to over the yogurt until mostly covered.
- Place in mold or tins in freezer for two to three hours. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.