You've probably seen a lot of baked oatmeal recipes across social media lately. These chocolate chip baked oatmeal bites can be enjoyed for breakfast or a delicious afternoon snack. Made with our organic maca root powder, they can give you an energy boost! Maca is popular with athletes because of has been shown to help with endurance and stamina.
These maca oatmeal cups are easy to make and vegan! Plus, they are oil free.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood™ Maca Root Powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to blender and mix together until thick and creamy.
- Carefully stir in chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into muffin tins until almost completely full.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy! Store in airtight container for up to 5 days. You can also freeze for up to one month.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.