Treat your pup to these dog-friendly muffins made with our carrot juice powder! These pupcakes are sugar free and completely safe for your furry friend to enjoy. Top them with some whip cream for the ultimate treat!
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons FeelGood™ Carrot Juice Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12 count muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking soda, flour and carrot juice powder.
- Add water, egg and vegetable oil. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tins. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Serve to your canine friend as they are, or with some whip cream! Peanut butter is also a great topping to these dog-friendly muffins.