This quinoa salad with a green curry tahini dressing a delicious lunch recipe. Made with only 10 ingredients, it's both healthy and satisfying.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp FeelGood Turmeric Powder
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 sticks celery, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Add quinoa, turmeric, vegetable broth to a small saucepan, stir and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until all water is absorbed. Uncover and remove from heat, let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa cools down, prepare the dressing by adding curry paste, tahini, lemon juice and agave syrup to a small bowl. Whisk to combine, adding water until the consistency you want is achieved. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add quinoa, dressing and chopped veggies to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Enjoy at room temperature or chill.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.