A healthy alternative to French fries! These veggie fries are made with our organic Maca Root Powder and a variety of spices, bringing you an irresistible flavor. Maca Root may support stamina and endurance, making this recipe a great afternoon snack.
- Large handful of green beans, washed
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into fries
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon barbecue seasoning
- 1 teaspoon FeelGood Maca Root Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Mix together green beans, carrots and oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Air fry veggie fries at 400° F for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from air fyer and add remaining spices.
- Place back in air fryer for 3-4 more minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce of choice. Try ours below!
Greek Yogurt Mayonnaise Dip
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt