Kale chips are a delicious and nutritious snack that can easily be made at home. Kale is naturally high in vitamin C and minerals such as calcium and manganese, making this chips healthier than traditional potato chips. This recipe also uses our organic Coconut MCT Oil Powder, for an extra nutritious boost. Coconut MCT Oil Powder can help support energy levels and can help make you feel full longer. Enjoy these kale chips in the afternoon, or bring to your next party!
- 1 bunch kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood Coconut MCT Oil Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rip kale into chip sized pieces and place in large mixing bowl
- Add avocado oil and using your hands, gently massage the kale so the oil evenly covers all the pieces.
- Add in the Coconut MCT Oil powder, garlic powder and chili powder. Mix around so the kale chips are evenly covered with seasoning.
- Lay on baking sheet and salt and pepper to taste. Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes, turning the leaves halfway through.
- Allow chips to cool slightly and enjoy! Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days.