Corn on the cob is a stable in any cookout. Next time you fire up the grill, step up your corn on the cob with this simple recipe.
- 4 ears of sweet corn
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Avocado Crema (Optional)
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/8 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Mix spices and olive oil together in a bowl and brush onto corn.
- Place corn on grill and cook 15-20 minutes, turning frequently.
- While the corn is cooking, add all the avocado cream ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove corn from grill and let it cool slightly. Serve with avocado crema.
Leave a comment