Soft, chewy and packed with superfoods, these chocolate chip cookies are sure to be a hit! Made with our organic Coconut MCT Oil powder, this recipe brings you C8 and C10 fats in one of your favorite desserts. You probably already have a favorite recipe, but we think this one will quickly become your go-to. This cookie recipe is easy to make, in just one bowl!
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup slightly melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood™ Coconut MCT Oil Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In large bowl, beat egg, vanilla, apple cider vinegar, sugars and softened butter with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add coconut MCT oil powder, salt, baking soda and flour. Mix on a low speed until just combined. Then add the chocolate chips and beat until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While oven is preheating, roll dough into balls and place 2-3 inches a part on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned. Let cool on pan for a few minutes and then transfer to cooling rack.
- Enjoy your superfood cookies! Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.