Staying home for New Year's Eve is not so bad when you are enjoying an exciting new dish! This beetroot hummus is made with fortified Beetroot Powder, which can help to support your stamina.* Stay up till midnight with this healthy appetizer.
- 1 can of garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood Beetroot Powder
- Toasted bread or crackers
- Cream cheese or soft cheese
- Prosciutto (optional)
- Add garbanzo beans, garlic, salt, olive oil, lemon juice and beetroot powder to food processor. Blend until smooth, add water if it gets too thick.
- Toast bread and spread on cream cheese, then beetroot hummus and top with prosciutto. Enjoy with champagne!