Ashwagandha is known to rejuvenate the mind and provide energy. It has also has a long history of being used to treat stress and fight insomnia. These muffins are a delicious way to enjoy the healing benefits of this powerful herb!
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Ashwagandha Powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add eggs, vegetable oil, honey, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar to a bowl. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and Ashwagandha Powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a muffin pan and fill tins with muffin mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy your healthy and tasty muffins!
Leave a comment