Our organic superfood powders make it easy to add antioxidant rich superfoods to your everyday dishes. Check out some of our favorite summer recipes that are full of wholesome and fresh ingredients!
Turmeric Corn on the Cob
Corn on the cob is a stable in any cookout. Next time you fire up the grill, step up your corn on the cob with this simple recipe:
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix ingredients together and brush on the corn. Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently.
Acai Strawberry Sorbet
Sorbet is easy to make and a great way to cool off on a hot summer day. Add these ingredients to your blender for a refreshing treat:
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Acai Powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes if sorbet is too soft.
Camu Camu Lemonade
Superfood lemonade is the ultimate summer drink! Here’s a simple recipe to make some at home:
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon Camu Camu Powder
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- Mix together and serve over ice.
It’s the perfect time of year to enjoy fresh veggies. This beetroot vinaigrette will give your summer salad an extra boost and a delicious beet flavor:
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Beetroot Powder
- Mix together and drizzle on salad of your choice.
Pesto is delicious on pasta and pizza! Try this recipe next time you get your hands on some fresh basil:
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon Superfood Mix
- Salt to taste
- Blend in food processor until smooth
Follow us on Instagram for more recipe inspiration.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.