Has the trendy TikTok feta pasta become one of you go-to meals? Mix it up with this superfood version! Made with our organic turmeric powder, this pasta is packed with antioxidants. Turmeric has been shown to support a healthy inflammation response and a strong immune system.*
This recipe is vegetarian and easy to make!
- 1 8oz block of feta cheese
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 ounces pasta of choice, we used fusilli
- 2 tablespoons FeelGood Turmeric Powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place feta in the middle of a a medium sized baking dish. Pour the cherry tomatoes around the feta.
- Pour olive oil over feta and tomatoes, then season with salt and pepper. Place baking dish in oven for 35-40 minutes.
- While the cheese and tomatoes cook, boil a large pot of water. Once boiling, add a dry pasta, and cook until al dente.
- Remove cheese and tomatoes from oven and mix in turmeric powder, basil and garlic. Mix everything together with a large spoon until well combined. Toss in the cooked pasta and mix together again.
- Enjoy your antioxidant packed pasta! Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.
Have you made this recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.