These mean, green holiday cookies are sure to be a hit at any cookie swap. Made with a plant-based Superfood Mix, you can enjoy 30 superfood ingredients in each bite. These kid-friendly Grinch Cookies are easy to make and vegan.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood Superfood Mix
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Mix together vanilla extract, maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Add salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour and superfood mix. Stir to combine.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring if you want a brighter color.
- Roll into balls and press down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy with milk of choice!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.