Spirulina is a good source of protein and antioxidants. Research also shows it may help support healthy blood pressure levels. This easy breakfast toast recipe is a delicious way to add this superfood to your diet.
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina Powder
- Two pieces of whole wheat bread
- Mix together Greek yogurt, lemon juice and spirulina powder.
- Spread onto two pieces of toast
- Add toppings of choice. We recommend hard boiled eggs, tuna and avocado for an extra filling meal.