Spirulina is high in protein and antioxidants. Research also shows it may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol. Add it to your diet with this delicious breakfast spread recipe!
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Spirulina Powder
- Two pieces of whole wheat bread
- Mix together Greek yogurt, lemon juice and Spirulina Powder
- Spread onto two pieces of toast
- Add toppings of choice. We recommend hard boiled eggs, tuna and avocado!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.