Looking for a unique way to use your overripe bananas? This matcha banana bread is a vibrant twist on the classic baked recipe. FeelGood Matcha Tea Powder is packed with antioxidants and minerals.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 whisked egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 3 smashed overripe bananas
- 1 scoop peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Whisky together all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, smash your bananas together with a fork. Add in egg, vegetable oil and milk and mix until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined. Add in one scoop of peanut butter and mix together.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.