As National Salad Month comes to an end, we wanted to share this easy dressing recipe. Homemade vinaigrette can really take a salad to the next level. Light and refreshing, this acai vinaigrette is packed with antioxidants plus essential fatty acids. It's the perfect dressing to enjoy on your spring and summer salads.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave)
- 1 tablespoon FeelGood™ Acai Powder
- 3 tablespoons crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a salad dressing shaker and shake to combine.
- If you do not have a salad dressing shaker, add to large glass measuring cup and whisk together.
- Toss vinaigrette with mixed greens or into your favorite salad.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.