APAX USA Inc. is looking for a Production Associate to work in our facility in Centennial, Colorado. We are looking for both Part Time, and Full time associates that are looking for a great opportunity to grow with an expanding company. We are looking for individuals that are willing to learn and bring a great positive attitude and work ethic to the table daily.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly Rate: $15.00 ($15.50 after 90 days AND & $100.00 Sign on bonus after 30 days)
Hours: Monday - Friday
Full Time and Part Time Available
- Will be responsible for working on the production line
- Will be operating machines
- Will also be required to work in shipping/receiving and packaging
- Working in a team environment
- Maintaining the uninterrupted flow of a production line
- Keeping the warehouse clear
- Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs or more
- Sorting and placing materials or items on pallets, racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced distribution environment
- Keeping the warehouse clear
- Must be comfortable working in a production environment where there is dust and supplement powder in the air, loud noises and meeting quotas and deadlines
- Bilingual is nice to have
Physical demands and abilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This person will frequently use hands and fingers to handle, reach and grasp items.
- This person will frequently lift, push and pull objects over 50lbs.
- This position will occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Standing for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- You will get dirty
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Apax provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail